The Quality Forum’s main two days of programming will take place on March 2 & 3, 2017! Add these dates to your calendar.
The Forum will feature presentations and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to improving quality across the continuum of care. They’re a mix of content that the event’s Steering Committee felt should be showcased as well as presentations and storyboards chosen though our Call for Abstracts.
Participants will again be able to go on field trips, so that they can learn lessons from other industries that are applicable to health care. Plenary presentations, a debate and a storyboard reception will bring participants together to learn, to be entertained, and to be inspired. There are sure to be a few surprises, too!
All told, the Quality Forum is a great opportunity to learn new skills and strategies, discuss opportunities and challenges, and network with others interested in improving health care in British Columbia.
Regular Registration: $325
Out-of-Province Registration: $425
Full-time Student Registration: $150**
Includes access to: the plenary speaker and breakout sessions; the debate; the Storyboard Reception; optional meetings and fitness activities; and breakfast and lunch breaks each day
*Registration fees do not include taxes
**Full-time students with proof of enrollment at an accredited institution and who are attending the event in that capacity
Download Our New Five Year Report
We’ve just published a report that highlights many of the outcomes that we’ve achieved so far. Download it here.
Evaluations of Last Year’s Event
Of the participants who filled out evaluations of Quality Forum 2016:
94% agreed that they will be able to apply the knowledge that they gained to their work.
98% learned new ideas or concepts.
92% felt that there were sufficient networking opportunities.
88% felt that the event created and strengthened connections and opportunities for collaboration across all areas of care.
92% agreed that it shared strategies and leading practices to stimulate lasting change.
97% agreed that the event inspired action to accelerate improvement in quality of care.
Quality Forum 2017 will feature:
- Three keynote presentations delivered by inspiring health care leaders from across the globe;
- A debate on a timely – and provocative – health care topic;
- Seven breakout sessions that offer a mix of presentations and workshops by invited speakers and rapid fire presenters;
- Field Trips and opportunities to learn from other industries;
- A Storyboard Reception that will provide opportunities for participants to meet and learn from each other;
- Group fitness activities to get you started each morning; and
- Breakfast meetings on selected topics.