The Forum will provide many opportunities for participants to interact with your organization and learn about new services and products, such as consulting services, software, publications, AV products, educational programs and more.
Exhibitors will connect with participants as they transition to and from meals, refreshment breaks, plenary presentations and breakout sessions. There is also a highly-attended evening Storyboard Reception.
Please see our Sponsorship & Exhibitor Prospectus for more details, including a map of the exhibitor display area at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver.
All sponsor and exhibitor opportunities for Quality Forum 2017 have now been filled.
Quality Forum 2017 Exhibiting Opportunities
Standard Exhibitor: $2,000
Non-Profit Exhibitor: $1,250
Your organization will:
- Receive one complimentary Quality Forum registration*
- Be recognized in the exhibitor listing on QualityForum.ca
- Have access to Wi-Fi
- Be provided one skirted, 6-8’ table
- Be provided with an electrical cord (if requested)
This Year’s Exhibitors
IHI Open School – BC Chapters
* Note: this exhibiting fee will allow only one participant to attend the Quality Forum. Any additional staff attending will be required to purchase a registration. A discounted exhibitor pass is available for $275 + GST for staff who will remain solely at the booth and not attend any sessions.