The Quality Forum’s main two days of programming will take place on Wednesday, February 26 and Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Nearly 1,000 participants will attend breakout sessions and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to improving quality across the continuum of care. They will be a mix of content that the event’s Steering Committee feel should be showcased as well as presentations and storyboards chosen through our Call for Abstracts.
The event will again feature field trips, so that participants can learn lessons from other industries that are applicable to health care, plenary presentations, a debate and a storyboard reception that will bring participants together to learn, to be entertained and to be inspired.
Evaluations of Quality Forum 2019
Of the participants who filled out evaluations of Quality Forum 2019’s main two days:
- 98% agreed that the content enhanced their knowledge
- 96% will be able to apply the knowledge gained in their own settings
- 99% of participants learned new ideas or concepts
Quality Forum 2020 will feature:
- Three keynote presentations delivered by inspiring health care leaders from across the globe;
- A debate on a timely health care topic;
- Breakout sessions that will offer a mix of presentations and workshops by invited speakers and rapid fire presenters;
- Field trips and opportunities to learn from other industries;
- A storyboard reception for participants to meet and learn from each other;
- Recharge sessions that will keep participants energized during the event; and
- Networking opportunities to create and strengthen connections between participants.