Quality Forum 2014 will feature two days of presentations and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to improving quality across the continuum of care. The event presents a great opportunity to learn new skills, discuss opportunities and challenges, and network with others interested in improving health care in British Columbia.
Here’s a Quality Forum 2014 poster that you can print and display in your workplace.
You may also be interested in attending the UBC Centre for Health Services and Policy Research’s annual conference. It takes place on February 25 – the day before Quality Forum 2014 kicks off – at the same venue as our event.
Quality Forum 2014’s Objectives:
- Inspire action to accelerate improvement in quality of care;
- Strengthen engagement and collaboration across all areas of care; and
- Share effective strategies and leading practices to drive lasting change.
In evaluations of last year’s Forum:
You can also download the Registration Guide.
The Forum will feature:
- Four keynote presentations delivered by inspiring health care leaders from across the globe;
- Seven breakout sessions that offer a mix of presentations and workshops by invited speakers and rapid fire presenters;
- A Storyboard Reception that will provide opportunities for participants to meet and learn from each other;
- Group fitness activities to get you started each morning;
- Breakfast meetings on selected topics;
- A pre-Forum Deep Dive Session that will provide an in-depth examination of a timely health care topic; and
- Health Talks – a fun evening event where eight speakers tell us their hopes for health care using the Pecha Kucha presentation style (each one contains 20 slides and each slide is displayed for exactly 20 seconds before automatically advancing to the next one!).