February 18 | 0830 – 1545 | $125
The Surgical Quality Action Network is growing – and you’re invited to its fourth annual meeting!
We’ll learn from sites in BC that are using the National Quality Surgical Improvement Program to improve their care – and teams from across Canada are coming to share their work, too! Hear how Carol-anne Moulton,
the day’s featured speaker, has studied the value of slowing down during surgical procedures. Check out the meeting’s agenda here.
The session will highlight frontline teams that are driving their work with an emphasis on new learnings, early adopters of NSQIP who are coaching and observing in the OR, and teams that are using Enhanced Recovery After Surgery beyond colorectal procedures. You’ll even get to build your storytelling skills so that you can convince others to join your cause.
It’s a perfect opportunity to connect with surgical colleagues in quality and safety. Make sure you arrive on time – Helen Bevan will open the day!
This session will help participants:
- Show the benefits of NSQIP as a catalyst for change
- Discuss opportunities and problems in surgical improvement: technical and adaptive
- Profile methods and improvement approaches that are successful
- Cultivate change agents who can experiment and innovate
- Identify the top 5 focus areas in surgical improvement for 2015
University Health Network, Ontario
Coming to the meeting? Stay for Health Talks! It starts at 1900.