The event presents a great opportunity to learn new skills, discuss opportunities and challenges, and network with others interested in improving health care in British Columbia.
Check out our Registration Guide for descriptions of the event’s sessions and activities.
Breakfast, lunch and refreshment or nutrition breaks will be provided each day.
Make sure you can join us – add Quality Forum 2015 to your calendar.
In Evaluations of Last Year’s Forum:
The Forum will feature:
- Four keynote presentations delivered by inspiring health care leaders from across the globe;
- Seven breakout sessions that offer a mix of presentations and workshops by invited speakers and rapid fire presenters;
- A Storyboard Reception that will provide opportunities for participants to meet and learn from each other;
- Group fitness activities to get you started each morning; and
- Breakfast meetings on selected topics.