The Quality Forum’s main two days of programming took place on February 25 & 26, 2016!
The event featured two days of presentations and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to improving quality across the continuum of care. Content featured a mix of topics that the event’s Steering Committee felt should be showcased as well as presentations and storyboards that selected though our Call for Abstracts.
It’s a great opportunity to learn new skills and strategies, discuss opportunities and challenges, and network with others interested in improving health care in British Columbia.
This year we added excursions and more opportunities to learn from other industries. We held a debate and had a few surprises and challenges too.
In Evaluations of Last Year’s Forum:
The Forum will feature:
- Three keynote presentations delivered by inspiring health care leaders from across the globe;
- A debate on a timely – and provocative – health care topic;
- Seven breakout sessions that offer a mix of presentations and workshops by invited speakers and rapid fire presenters;
- Excursions and opportunities to learn from other industries;
- A Storyboard Reception that will provide opportunities for participants to meet and learn from each other;
- Group fitness activities to get you started each morning; and
- Breakfast meetings on selected topics.