Work in surgery? These sessions might interest you. Learn more about them in our Registration Guide.
- A6 + B6: Measurement Basics
- B5: Physician Engagement – Turning Skeptics into Allies
- C6: Leaders and Clinicians – Why Learning Boards Should be Your New Best Friend
- D2: Enhanced Recovery After Surgery – A Team Effort!
- F2: Culturing Improvement – See What Grows
- G1: The Cutting Edge: Quality After the Cut
- Back to Basics’ Leads to Sustainability and Quality Patient Outcomes
- ICOUGH – A Simple Strategy to Prevent Pneumonia
- Reduce Overall Colorectal Morbidity through the Implementation of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocol