The Quality Forum’s main two days of programming took place on February 22 & 23, 2018.
950 participants attended breakout sessions and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to improving quality across the continuum of care. They were a mix of content that the event’s Steering Committee felt should be showcased as well as presentations and storyboards chosen through our Call for Abstracts.
The event again featured field trips, so that participants can learn lessons from other industries that are applicable to health care, plenary presentations, a debate and a storyboard reception that brought participants together to learn, to be entertained, and to be inspired.
Evaluations of Quality Forum 2017
Of the participants who filled out evaluations of Quality Forum 2017’s main two days:
- 98% of participants learned new ideas or concepts
- 99% agreed that the content enhanced their knowledge
- 94% will be able to apply the knowledge gained in their own settings
Quality Forum 2018 featured:
- Three keynote presentations delivered by inspiring health care leaders from across the globe;
- A debate on a timely health care topic;
- Seven breakout sessions that will offer a mix of presentations and workshops by invited speakers and rapid fire presenters;
- Field trips and opportunities to learn from other industries;
- A storyboard reception that will provide opportunities for participants to meet and learn from each other;
- Recharge sessions that will keep participants energized during the event;
- Breakfast meetings on selected topics;
- Networking opportunities that will create and strengthen connections between participants.