The Quality Forum’s main two days of programming took place on Wednesday, February 27 and Thursday, February 28, 2019.
Nearly 1,000 participants attended breakout sessions and interactive workshops on a variety of topics related to improving quality across the continuum of care. They were a mix of content that the event’s Steering Committee felt should be showcased as well as presentations and storyboards chosen through our Call for Abstracts.
The event featured field trips, so that participants could learn lessons from other industries that are applicable to health care, plenary presentations, a debate and a storyboard reception that brought participants together to learn, to be entertained and to be inspired.
Evaluations of Quality Forum 2018
Of the participants who filled out evaluations of Quality Forum 2018’s main two days:
- 96% agreed that the content enhanced their knowledge
- 92% will be able to apply the knowledge gained in their own settings
- 87% of participants learned new ideas or concepts
Quality Forum 2019 featured:
- Three keynote presentations delivered by inspiring health care leaders from across the globe;
- A debate on a timely health care topic;
- Seven breakout sessions that offered a mix of presentations and workshops by invited speakers and rapid fire presenters;
- Field trips and opportunities to learn from other industries;
- A storyboard reception that provided opportunities for participants to meet and learn from each other;
- Recharge sessions that kept participants energized during the event;
- Breakfast meeting hosted by the Change Ambassadors Network of BC;
- Networking opportunities that created and strengthened connections between participants.